Friday, November 25, 2011

Dads and sons jacking off together.

I have jacked off with my dad and I'm his only son to. My dad was single and I lived with him from 13-18 years old. My dad had a one room place so it was just easier for us to do it together. We would jack off together at least once a day. A great father and son bonding experience! We would only jack off together, anything else would be too weird. My dad is my best friend and I'm sure this has made us even closer. A special bond between a father and his son.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. It worked for you both so I think it's great. My pop walked in on a cousin and me jacking together while flipping through a Playboy (we placed between us as we sat stretched out on this old sofa we had in our shed). He came up from behind & scared the living crap out of us both...pulling shorts up from knees, shoes flyin, tripping over one another...it was rough!!! ...long story short...he thought he had lost that issue...and he was so happy it wasn't lost or stained..I remember him letting us know not to worry...it's normal and healthy to "toss off" esp. at our age (17,16)...then he stroked with us. Yes, not a type-o, he stroked with us. To this day I still can't believe that afternoon! "It was healthy..." he said : ) Only once that experience was, however my cousin and I always talked about it and how we must have looked. I'll never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still jack off with my dad, and I'm his only son. Awesome father and son bonding experience!! Just easier to do it together. My cum is real white and thick. His is runny and clear. He tells me that my cum smells real strong !! My dick is 7 3/4 " and my dad is 5 1/4 " long. About the same thickness. We are real close and I'm sure this has helped. Glad we are not alone. Corey Haines 3307804172. coreymhaines1@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete